- Weekly Support Group
- Life Skills Training
- Vocational Training Resources & Career Guidance
- Budgeting & Financial Tools
- Parenting Strategy Training & Childcare Resources
- Family Relationship Restoration & Parenting Plans
- Diapers, Wipes, Baby Food and Formula
- Baby Gear (Car Seats, High Chairs, Strollers)
- Infant / Children's Clothing & Shoes
- Maternity Clothing
- Housing Resources and Financial Assistance
- Community Resources (i.e. legal, automotive)
Our confidential support groups are a great way for women to meet others in a safe environment. These groups are non-judgmental, full of understanding women from all walks of life.
Life is hard. Life is messy. We weren't meant to walk it alone. We were made for community. Without it, we can feel powerless and struggle to find direction and purpose.
If you are a single mom in need of support, please consider joining our next group. We meet on Thursdays at 6:00pm at 3310 Smokey Pt Drive in Arlington, WA. Dinner and child care is provided. Please call (360) 548-3177 to let us know you're coming.
As part of our support group, LHM creates meaningful and engaging classes to equip our members with skills and steps to achieve their goals. Our classes cover a wide variety of topics, such as healing from trauma, financial planning, parenting strategies, healthy boundaries, hobbies, and more!