Bringing Hope...Making a Difference
Video from Kacee Bree Blog at: http://www.kaceebree.com
Life House is a Christian ministry investing in women and children through residential and non-residential services, guiding them to self-sufficiency with hope and purpose.
Life House Ministries is a Christian (non-denominational) non-profit organization that is currently focusing on meeting the needs of women of all ages and all walks of life (single, married, separated, divorced, single moms) that have experienced a trauma or challenging situation that has left them in a vulnerable place physically, emotionally or spiritually.
Our hope is that through a process of involvement at LHM, a woman will have the opportunity to:
1. Have practical needs met such as, housing, food, clothing, and resources.
2. Become equipped with the knowledge of financial budgeting / boundaries and coping strategies to help her enter into self-sufficency with confidence.
3. Find comfort, encouragement and hope in the midst of her situation through
friendship and mentoring.
4. Restoration in family relationships and begin to understand her purpose in life.
5. Connect with local churches and community groups for long-term and ongoing support.