Bringing Hope...Making a Difference
Video from Kacee Bree Blog at: http://www.kaceebree.com
Life House encourages, comforts and strengthens women left vulnerable by painful experiences into a process of healing through an array of services that restore independence, dignity and a healthy indentity through the love and truth of Christ.
Life House Ministries is a faith-based, non-profit organization that is currently focusing on meeting the needs of women of all ages and all walks of life (single, married, separated, divorced, single moms) that have experienced a trauma or challenging situation that has left them in a vulnerable place physically, emotionally or spiritually.
Our hope is that through a process of involvement at LHM, a woman will have the opportunity to:
1. Have practical needs met such as, housing, food, clothing, and resources.
2. Become equipped with the knowledge of financial budgeting / boundaries and coping strategies to help her enter into self-sufficency with confidence.
3. Find comfort, encouragement and hope in the midst of her situation through
friendship and mentoring.
4. Restoration in family relationships and begin to understand her purpose in life.
5. Connect with local churches and community groups for long-term and ongoing support.